Fish tacos are a type of Mexican cuisine made with battered and fried fish, usually served in a warm corn tortilla with various toppings such as guacamole, pico de gallo, shredded cabbage and a creamy sauce.
-1 lb fish fillets (tilapia, cod, or mahi mahi work well)
-1 teaspoon chili powder
-1 teaspoon cumin
-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-8 small (6-inch) soft taco shells or flour tortillas
-1/2 cup shredded cabbage
-1/4 cup diced red onion
-1/4 cup diced tomatoes
-1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
-1/4 cup sour cream
-1/4 cup mayonnaise
-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
-1 avocado, sliced
-1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco (optional)
Instructions (Fish Tacos)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Rub the spice mixture onto the fish fillets.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the fish fillets to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the fish is cooked through.
6. Place the taco shells or tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
7. Remove from the oven and fill each shell or tortilla with the cooked fish, cabbage, red onion, tomato, cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, and lime juice.
8. Top with avocado and queso fresco (if desired).
9. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
How To Make Fish Tacos Video
Please Add a comment before the calling of How To Make, we will inform your mail address to the owner of the fish. They will reach to you from email or your phone.