The recipe for lasagna and the details of the ingredients are as follows;
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR LASAGNA?
1 pack of lasagna (non-scalding variety)
400 grams of minced meat, 2 onions
1 carrot, 4-5 garlic cloves
4 tomatoes, olive oil
Salt and pepper, very little sugar
For the béchamel sauce:
2 tablespoons of butter
2 -3 tablespoons of flour, half a liter of milk
A half-cup of water, grated
Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper
HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA?
- Put the onion, garlic, carrot and tomato in a blender.
- Sauté the vegetables in light olive oil.
- Then add the minced meat to it and add salt and sugar.
- Bake in this way for another 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the Dechamel sauce.
- To do this, fry the flour in butter and add the milk to it.
- Stir and cook until it has the consistency of boza.
- Add salt and pepper.
- When it’s off January stove, add grated cheddar cheese to it and mix it.
- Lay the lasagna squares in a glass mold.
- Sprinkle the bechamel sauce over it and put the minced meat sauce on it.
- Cover it again with lasagna leaves.
- Sprinkle the bechamel sauce on top and spread the minced meat in the mortar.
- Cover the lasagna leaves again and drizzle the bechamel sauce over the top.
- If you wish, you can also sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake the lasagna in a preheated to 180 degree oven until golden brown.
- Serve hot.